1 Peter 5:5-7
5Young men, in the same way be submissive to those who are older. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because,
"God opposes the proud
but gives grace to the humble." 6Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
- Humility is not natural, but ____________.
- Suit-up with humility and God will ____________ you for a blessing.
- God resists _____________-congratulating people and gives His grace to the humble.
The Three Steps to Humility
- Search for your own sin.
- Humble yourself before God in prayer.
- Throw all your anxieties upon God.