First Baptist Church of Crothersville operated a small food pantry out of the church before becoming Vernon Township's Food Commodity Distribution Center in 2000.  In 2011, the church built a permanent location for the Food Pantry at 309 East Main Street in Crothersville.  Through this ministry over 50 families are provided with food on a monthly basis.  Less than 10% of the food provided to families comes from the U.S. Government with the remaining 90% being provided from the profits of the Clothes Cottage and FBC Budget.  Not only do we provide food but shampoos, hygiene items, diapers and toiletries are given out through the efforts of the Southeastern Indiana Baptist Association.  The food pantry is operated completely by volunteers under the leadership of Vaughn and Mary Jo Isenhower.  If you are interested in donating items please contact the church office.