"Heaven Help Us" - Ric Cadle 37:08
Ecclesiastes 12: 13-14; Psalms 17:15; 1 John 3:2; Psalms 73:25
- A biblically based understanding of ____________ can change everything in your life...today.
- Death and suffering are only _____________ conditions.
1 Corinthians 15:55; Hebrews 2:14-15; Philippians 3:12-14; Revelation 21:2-3
- When a believer dies (prior to the Lord's return), he or she enters into what theologians call the "_____________ heaven" or paradise.
"Christians often talk about living with God 'in heaven, forever' but in fact the biblical teaching is richer than that: it tells us that there will be new heavens and a new earth--an entirely renewed creation--and we will live with God there. There will also be a new kind of unification of heaven and earth. There will be a joining of heaven and earth in this new creation."
From "Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine" by Wayne Gruden
- God will come _______ from heaven to live with man on the new earth.
- The things God rewards us with for the things we do in this life last ______________.
Job 19:25; Matthew 6:19-21; Ephesians 2:8-9; Revelation 3:21; Colossians 3:1-2
- Set your _______ on the things of heaven.
1 Thessalonians 4:13